[CAUT] DC bottom covers

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Thu May 25 01:42:31 MDT 2006

At 07:37 AM 5/22/2006, you wrote:
>Hi Roger,
>Thanks for sharing this. Do you have any info on the ambient RH during
>this period? Were these grands using DRY humidistats?
>Regards,
>Fred Sturm
>University of New Mexico
><mailto:fssturm at unm.edu>fssturm at unm.edu

Hi Fred,
                 The ambient RH and temp at 3 ft from the floor held steady
at 71F and 12% Plus and minus  about 10%. will check the files and get more
extensive data later.
I've been in the Czech Republic for the last few weeks, but I have to
hustle to get ready for Rochester as soon as I get back next week.
Regards Roger