[CAUT] colton spider dolly

dan l tassin dltassinpiano at juno.com
Wed May 24 13:54:27 MDT 2006

Oh, and, Ah,  Debra ...

You'll have to take the pianos  OFF  the dollies during a preformance
if you want  "ANY"  good sounds out of the piano.   Especially if you
have
a hardwood floor on the stage.      { duh ?? }

( well, that's what  "some"  think. )      Now,  watch the response on
this one (again).

Susan will tell you her neat trick for getting them on and off the
dollie(s).
much better.
Who was that ??     Oh, it was from some cute girl who use to live in San
Fransico that
once show that to us at a convention.     Are you still out there ??

Dan Tassin, RPT
Blair SOM Asst. Tech.
Nashville Chapter, V.P.
DLTassinpiano at Juno.com