[CAUT] technique for getting pianos on the colson dolly

Debra Feiger debra_feiger at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 17:49:35 MDT 2006

Now that we've ordered spider dollies for the SS L and
SS B, the facilities manager wants to bring in movers
to put the pianos on the dollies.  Can someone give me
specific instructions on how to do this in-house (how
many strapping muscle men we need and specific
technique).  I haven't yet gotten into the piano
moving business even though I work out!  The
university is worried about liability.