[CAUT] DANGEROUS technique for getting pianos on the colson dolly

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri May 26 15:34:28 MDT 2006

Ed,

Now what makes you think a half ton of piano will break the blocks????
Is it because those Karate guys can break through 8 blocks with their
bare hands?
:-)

--Sign up on a lumber yard wall in Tyler Texas-- "Good Lumber Used
Properly Has Never Failed." (I agree)

Oh yes, blocks CAN fracture quite easily.

Jim Busby