[CAUT] DANGEROUS technique for getting pianos on the colson dolly

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon May 29 11:34:49 MDT 2006

Hydraulic jacks give you more control, on the way up, but not down.
I use scissor jacks.
They are inexpensive from auto wrecking yards.
Control, consistent both ways.
Wooden blocks can be attached, allowing for more modifications to be
made. They can also be used in any position.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca