[CAUT] Erard piano

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon May 29 12:38:58 MDT 2006

Thanks Ed, for this information. Unfortunately, although this all makes
sense to a piano technician, this guy is a piano player, and all he
wants is someone to do the work. But he needed some specs to tell the
technician what is right. Apparently he can't find someone in his area
that is capable of doing this. (Maybe I can ask him if he'll fly me
over there to do the work) :)

Wim