[CAUT] Erard piano

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue May 30 12:51:14 MDT 2006

Excellently put, Mr. Foote.
I believe the question originated in Italy.
I suggest that the "expert" answer is to kindly suggest finding an expert in Erard pianos.  Old Erards are fairly common in Europe, so it should not be too hard to find a technician with considerable experience in making them perform at a high level, or at least as high a level as is possible.
Ed Sutton