[CAUT] Erard

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed May 31 07:47:51 MDT 2006

Thanks, Israel and Ed, for all the information about the Erard. Now I
can see why a piano tuner, who might not be familiar with the older
Erard, is having trouble with the instrument. I will send all f your
posts to this gentleman in Italy. I have already suggested he contact a
local dealer, or even the tuner for the symphony or opera.

Wim