[CAUT] stack fit to keyframe

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 15:41:24 MDT 2006

At 10:24 am -0500 10/9/06, Bob Hohf wrote:

>...The main point of the series was that for a given balance rail
>elevation, there is a single optimum string height for an action.

Bob, I'm afraid I don't have access to your articles.  I wonder if
you could elaborate a little on this statement.  It seems to me it
could only be so for a certain design of action and given a certain
hammer-bore length.  Even then I would need to verify whether what
you say is so, since the idea had not occurred to me.

JD