[CAUT] Shattered Music Rack

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Tue Sep 12 10:33:49 MDT 2006

The trick of wood glue on one side and a few drops of CA on the other to
help clamp it might work, too.

--Cy--

Thanks one and all for the suggestions.  I rather thought that CA might
be a little weak with regard to shear ?  Cy, I'll have to check on
whether CA works with the type of wood glue we have available here.  I
think I can order Titebond actually from one European supply house.  But
the standard white wood glue readily available here is somewhat
different I understand.   Thanks for the tip tho.  Anybody else have
comments on this idea ?

Reproduction... yes..  well if the thing ends up being too weak.. then
it will need to be reproduced.  I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks again everyone.

RicB