[CAUT] stack fit to keyframe

Bob Hohf rhohf at centurytel.net
Wed Sep 13 17:49:09 MDT 2006

I can't answer that, Ric.  We're talking theory here, which is always hard
to pin down to reality.  Personally, I haven't spent much time working with
the knuckle line.  This reminds me of a slogan printed on a Bowler's Crying
Towel that was awarded to me when I was the worst (bar none!) bowler in my
8th grade class:  "Get the spares and the strikes will take care of
themselves."  Our problem, or perhaps it's what keeps us interested, is that
telling the strikes from the spares is part of the challenge.

Bob Hohf