[CAUT] funding

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 15:43:23 MDT 2006

The small music department at Virginia State University has a piano inventory in excess of 1.1 million dollars. Their "budget" for piano service is a very, very tiny fraction of that. It would likely be a most rare public college or university that came anywhere near the ten percent mark.

If there is, then we should all apply for a job there!!!!

Robin Blankenship