[CAUT] Steamer

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 1 20:51:33 MDT 2007

That looks pretty nifty and efficient, Keith.

I was wondering, has anyone noticed that when rebushing keys that have previously been "soaked" for the removal of bushing (and have the stains to prove it) that the wood seems, um, soft?  Or is it my imagination?  Or would some concoction prove more detrimental than another?

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois