[CAUT] Kawai prehung hammers - Very good!

Don Mannino DMannino at kawaius.com
Thu Aug 2 15:32:42 MDT 2007

Jim,

Thanks for the kind comments.

Avery,

We are not able to stock sets of pre-hung hammers here in California,
but can special order them for music schools / universities by serial
number.  In BYU's case it took about 2 1/2 months to get 6 sets from
Japan, then the 7th set came a month or so later.  We did something
similar for UNLV a few years back also.

So if there are plans to replace hammers in the Kawais in your school,
get in touch with me or Mark Wisner here at Kawai.

Don Mannino

  _____