[CAUT] Black on Black... (Jack alignment)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Sat Aug 4 19:20:55 MDT 2007

List, Don...

Help! Do any of you have a trick for seeing the new Kawai parts, namely
for doing the jack to knuckle alignment? I truly can't see the black
parts/plane of the jack. (My eyes are bad, but this is way worse for me)
I've got some good lights and such, but it's still difficult. I've been
tempted to paint white-out on the backs of the jacks... Love the parts,
but these old eyes don't get it done anymore.

Any tricks out there? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Thanks,

Jim Busby BYU