[CAUT] Black on Black... (Jack alignment)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Aug 7 13:13:47 MDT 2007

Dave,

You're absolutely right. In the spirit of "question everything" (Thanks
Ron) we should see if the textbook setting of the jack is THE best way.
On older parts I've had to align the jack/knuckle back a bit (note: only
on specific notes) because the jacks would cheat, and on newer parts
I've actually gone a bit forward to get the right feel. Maybe our
"visually impaired" friends have it right...

I'm going to do some experimenting.

Regards,

Jim