[CAUT] jack repetition

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Mon Aug 13 10:05:43 MDT 2007

Jon,
I liked your description of what is going on with jack motion. I too in
institutional settings often run into the same wall but we are always
negotiating for more money and sometimes it bears fruit. Fortunately I do
get to work in other settings where the edge is kept in place with
vigilance.
Chris Solliday