[CAUT] Black on Black... (Jack alignment)

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 13 14:45:19 MDT 2007

One thing that was not mentioned yet is the fact that when the jack is
positioned as far forward as possible it could bounce on it's rest felt and
then cheat on fast repetition. I've watched the Kawai high speed film and
remember seeing the jack bouncing back and forth on it's rest felt.

I guess there must be good reasons for manufacturers to recommend the jack
adjustment with the back of the core.

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC