[CAUT] e-bay pianos

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Aug 14 08:10:33 MDT 2007

Thank you Donald,

A Steinway would be out of my price range unless it was in dire need of
rebuilding.   Paul

"Wigent, Donald E" <WIGENTD at ecu.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
08/09/2007 04:17 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] e-bay pianos

Hi Paul: I have a M for sail.  Model1111 1953, restrung and inn good
shape.  Walter Teague design, round leggs and brass lyre light finish
sounds really fine. Call me 252830-0505  or work 328-6069