[CAUT] Steinway Upright tuning

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu Aug 16 06:54:41 MDT 2007

Hi If you are using a ball hammer like mine, you slightly bring pressure
downward as you turn the pin from the 12 to 1 position. pull above pitch and
feel the click, and then bump back.
This allows you to move the pin while hardly raising the pitch.
Works for me may not for you. I would find the traditional hammer very hard
to use.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com