[CAUT] Del; Class in Sacramento

Mark Cramer Cramer at BrandonU.ca
Thu Aug 16 18:52:24 MDT 2007

Yes!

Mark Cramer

cramer at brandonu.ca

phone 1-204-727-7462

  -----Original Message-----
  From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Delwin D Fandrich
  Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:21 PM
  To: 'College and University Technicians'
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Del; Class in Sacramento

  Hi Jim,

  Yes, I will be doing the same class at the Central East Regional Seminar
on the opening day. It's called "A Day with Del" and will be held on October
6th, 2007.

  For more information you can email Bill Bremmer at: billbrpt at aol.com for
more information.

  We're also working on a plan for a more extensive one to three day seminar
to be held at my shop in Centralia, Washington early next year. Would you be
interested in that?

  Regards,

  Del
  Delwin D Fandrich