[CAUT] reverse grip tuning pins

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Fri Aug 17 13:51:27 MDT 2007

And as anyone who has survived a corporate culture can tell us, Marketing
Rules!
I think the real issue for us is how to remain substantial and perservere.
Being a piano technician/rebuilder is an interesting vocation, but stuff
like that can really bring you down. This might be more challenging than all
the design flaws in history.
Marketing may rule but it is anything but just. To paraphrase, the first
casualty in sales is the truth.
In fact I have a plan to turn it all around. Tax advertising. Don't give 'em
a tax break. Make 'em pay to sling that...
Chris Solliday
Chris Solliday