[CAUT] Fallboard locks

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Tue Aug 21 09:18:33 MDT 2007

We use the Jaris Fallboard Lock and really like it.  We have 5 locks and
they are keyed the same which is a huge help with multiple locked
pianos.  You can purchase the keyed-the-same locks with the long shank
from Master Lock.  I wouldn't use anything else.
Joy!
Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director