[CAUT] Fallboard locks

TJGRAVES tjgraves at bsu.edu
Wed Aug 22 11:29:59 MDT 2007

Thank you all for replying.  The locks probably have been dropped thousands
of time which doesn¹t help it much.  Since we have students that work in the
recital hall and a grad. Student that is the manager of it doesn¹t help
matters either.  These same students are responsible for the chunks taken
out of the lid along with the other big dings of a 4 yr old D