[CAUT] journal article search?

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Wed Aug 22 14:08:52 MDT 2007

That was a two-part article in Feb & Mar 2005.

I keep a year or two of Journals intact.  Older than that I cut out articles
I'm interested in and file them topically.  I'm an old-fashioned guy.  I can
also almost always find any article I want in about one minute.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT