[CAUT] Fallboard locks

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 18:34:40 MDT 2007

Jeff,

I've got to say the "bra" idea seems like way overkill.   Talk about damaging pianos...doesn't that contraption cause dents galore?  I think a picture is in order here...;-].

We have no problems with our "Hands Off" keyboard locks here at Stanford...

Can you give an example of  "Fallboard locks cause torn up pianos."?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044