[CAUT] SAT numbers

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 15:44:06 MDT 2007

David writes:

<< >  Couldn't you use the Double Octave feature to bring the stretch in?

> Seems to me a few negative notches might bring it into line...I have to

> admit I've not really explored the DO feature... >>

I encourage the exploration!  I find that it is often a better tuning to take
some of the stretch out of the bass on the larger pianos, (using a FAC), and
it is not uncommon to find happier customers with additional stretch in the
top.  The DOB makes it so easy to manipulate, on an octave by octave basis, that
it can make custom tunings, on the fly, that are sooooo even.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>