[CAUT] Hornung and Moller?

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Aug 24 17:47:09 MDT 2007

The 1984 Musician¹s Piano Atlas (an English near equivalent of Pierce) lists
them up to 1972, at which point the serial # was 54401. Founded around 1840,
Copenhagen. A typical size European maker, looks like they never made as
many as 1000 in a year. One assumes they folded after 1972.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico