[CAUT] Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Aug 28 06:57:51 MDT 2007

David,

I think that DC;s might help, but they won't rid the air of corrosive
salt.  Salt-chaser system for coastal pianos???

Paul

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
08/27/2007 09:06 PM
Please respond to
ilvey at sbcglobal.net; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Another study:  will dampchasers keep strings from rusting in Hawai...?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044