[CAUT] Problem Solving Tool.

Ted Sambell edward.sambell at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 28 20:07:27 MDT 2007

Something similar was put out by Sears around five years ago. There were a set of three and were called 'ScrewOuts'. I was given the set for Christmas, but have never used them, for the simple reason no agraffes have obligingly broken for me, so I have no idea how effective they are. I wonder if they are still available? At the time they were highly advertized on TV. i still have them unused.

Ted Sambell.