[CAUT] Wanted Dead or Alive: Mahogany Steinway S

Wigent, Donald E WIGENTD at ecu.edu
Wed Aug 29 11:56:13 MDT 2007

Hi, Don Wigent here:  I have a 1953 model M Walter Teague design
schedule 11 11 mahogany.  Round tapered leggs with brass trim  top and
bottom and lyre is all brass rodds. Piano has butiful ivery key board,
restrung, maching bench, tone clear and strong, vary nice. Phone
252-830-0505 nights 252-328-6069 work.
Don Wigent