[CAUT] Pitch recognition

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 14:38:01 MDT 2007

Then the director must really have a hard time coping with the percussion
instruments, which, from what the percussion prof at UA told me, are all tune to
 A442. I checked out a few xylophones and marimbas, and they were all at
A442.  The harp also tuned to that pitch.

Go figure

Willem (Wim)  Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, Hawaii

In a message dated 8/29/07 6:47:54 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,