[CAUT] Stainless wire pricing?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Aug 30 06:45:42 MDT 2007

Hi Jurgen,

I would like to get the price list for the stainless wire, too!  Please
send me one.

Best,

Paul T. Williams RPT
Piano Technician
School of Music
5 Westbrook Bldg,
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68588
pwilliams4 at unl.edu

Jurgen Goering <pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
08/29/2007 11:17 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Stainless wire pricing?

John,
I am the North American distributor for Pure Sound stainless wire.  The
wire is sold in coils or I can assemble a wire "kit" with the correct
amounts of wire you need for a Steinway, and I have the re-scaling for
the M, L and B.  I will email you and anyone else who is interested my
price list which includes stainless wire prices.  It is more pricey
than regular wire, of course, for one due to the special alloy it is
made out of and second because of the low quantities that are produced
(hundreds of pounds vs. tons of wire).
For bass string sets with Pure Sound, contact James Arledge at
support at pianostrings.com
or Gregor Heller at service at hellerbass.de

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply