[CAUT] becoming an all Steinway School

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 14:36:41 MST 2007

 We did have 2 Brand new B's in the concert hall, and I've voiced them differently, so the artists had a choice, albeit a tonal difference, mostly.

Anyone remember the foreign woman who stood up and blasted the Steinway guy in Kansas City at the piano maker's showcase?? Her point was the Steinway school program prevented students from trying different brands of pianos - and that wasn't good for the students.

> We have a 9' Shigeru, a CF and a Hamburg and a NY D. Artists don't
always choose Steinways, and it's nice to have variety for students to
compare/contrast.