[CAUT] Old Knabe

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 06:45:41 MST 2007

List,

In case anyone else is interested in reading it, here's a link for the
post that Les Smith
made around 1988. Susan Klein reposted it in answer to a question
about those dampers.

Thanks to everyone who's responded to my post. Obviously, since I
can't see my own
posts, I can at least see the responses. And I WILL figure that out. <grin>

Avery Todd, RPT