[CAUT] Yamaha sharps

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:07:15 MST 2007

Helpful hints from Heloise??? or what ever her name is. Sounds like the
blush when you get drop of rubbing alcohol on the coffee table or you set
the warm cup on it and left a mark. I've seen a knowledgable house wife make
those disappear in seconds. Don't ask me how it's done. Home economics is
not my best subject.

Keith Roberts