[CAUT] 5 Pianos

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 18 19:46:00 MST 2007

Kent,

Remind me why close miking seems to be the thing?   I never sit <in> a piano
to listen to it and when I was trying to get recording of a piano I rebuilt,
much preferred the sound with the mic outside the piano (by many feet)...
Someone said, "But you'll have room noise."   Well, I do generally listen to
pianos in a room, too.  :-)

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois