[CAUT] 5 Pianos

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Dec 19 16:58:08 MST 2007

Hi Kent

I liked 3 and 4 best.  Number 5 had some kinda thinnish sound in the mid
treble that reminded me of Seiler instruments.. tho I doubt you have a
Seiler 9 foot there. 1st piano sounded asian to me... second piano I
couldnt put any kind of a finger on... but I didnt like it so much.

Its late here so I had to listen on my puter speakers at low volume,
havent got a decent set of headphones at present.  Seemed like your
recordings kind of equalized the bass colour on all the pianos... tho
number 3 and 4 both seemed a bit more full bodied and even toned.

I'll listen again tommorrow at higher volume.

Cheers
RicB