[CAUT] aches and pains

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Dec 21 17:54:56 MST 2007

I dont suppose they have anything like bicycle gloves for sporadic
pinched sciatic nerve syndrom do they ?

Grin.. (or grimace... sometimes dont know which is appropriate)

RicB

    The best part
    of all this was the cure. Wear bicycle gloves when tuning! I'm a
    lefty but I switch back and forth on a grand as some described in the
    shoulder posts. A trip to a local bike shop produced these gloves:

    http://www.shopatron.com/product/
    part_number=1481034/444.0.17246.22482.19762.0.0

    I like these as they have good padding and are easy to put on and
    take off. Also, the knit back helps to keep the hand cool. Since I
    have been wearing these I have been pain free. I believe they will
    help with carpal tunnel problems too.

    Don

    Don McKechnie
    Piano Technician