[CAUT] bass strings

Mitch Staples staples.13 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 27 16:31:20 MST 2007

Wim,

I can't say for sure that crushed strings would have a different tone but
they might.  Personally I don't think it really matters.  If the customer
noticed an abnormality in a new high quality piano it should be taken care
of.  I'd replace the strings.

Mitch Staples
working late at Ohio State University