[CAUT] New Upright Pianos

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Mon Feb 5 13:43:34 MST 2007

Hey, Ken,

I have a building full of Yamahas here and I love them.  We have both P22s
and U1s.  We generally keep the P22s in lower-use situations, eg theory/comp
faculty, voice/choral TAs.  The U1 holds up very well in our PRs.  If you
have the money for 10 of them, go for it!

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT