[CAUT] temp/humidity swing puzzler

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Feb 6 10:29:40 MST 2007

Hi again John,

We have two piano faculty with two Steinway B's in each of their studios.
Yes, South and East windows in corner offices.  No shades whatsoever.  I'm
glad I have lots of hair to pull on!  They are also the co directors of
the piano dept!!

Oh, well......

Paul

John Minor <jminor at uiuc.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
02/06/2007 10:44 AM
Please respond to
jminor at uiuc.edu; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco at luther.edu>, caut <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] temp/humidity swing puzzler

Yes, the piano sits next to a window on the south side of the building
with the shade left wide open! Sorry I missed that guess!

I've asked them to keep it closed, but they don't seem to listen. I'm not
going to rush to keep it tuned!

John