[CAUT] grand casters

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Feb 6 11:33:13 MST 2007

Barbara -
I can understand that the music director is not crazy about a Steinway
on a truck.  More and more institutions and artists are discovering the
advantages  of proper stage casters.

I import and distribute stage casters for grands.  They have a tough,
non marking PUR coating to protect floors, five ball bearings, brakes,
and come in different sizes.