[CAUT] how long for gluing a split bridge

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:01:59 MST 2007

Daniel,

I like Ron's option. Since taking a class from him on this several years
ago I've not had any qualms about it. The last bass bridge I made took
less than an hour to make and about an hour to attach, including
notching and repinning. (It was straight, no apron) If you're new and
nervous, (I certainly was the first time) take a class or find someone
to show you. Ron's recapping method is also something good to learn...

Jim Busby BYU