[CAUT] grand casters

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Feb 7 03:10:16 MST 2007

Jurgen-
Just so you know, I wasn't serious about the signed release.  A hand
shake would suffice.
And just to be clear about the casters, are you saying that the small
one would not require modifying the current leg to retain correct key
and pedal height?

You also might want  to consider stocking and selling line cord (in
colors) for the purpose previously described, as it works remarkably
well and is most discrete. :o)

David Skolnik