[CAUT] Blue Man group prepared piano

Rob Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Feb 7 12:15:35 MST 2007

Blue Man Group has been running here in Las Vegas for several years.  I saw the show,  very entertaining but WEIRD to say the least.  I don't recall seeing a piano of any kind.  Just a lot of percussion.  An interesting idea though.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  Subject: [CAUT] Blue Man group prepared piano

  I recently heard someone mention briefly about a piano that the Blue Man group uses in their shows. Something about the entire piano being tuned to a C chord or something. Anyone know about this? I'd like to try it on a junker of mine.

  Daniel Carlton