[CAUT] Dampp-Chaser prices

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Feb 8 19:30:17 MST 2007

Daniel, if you're referring to the prices given on the Dampp-Chaser website,
those are the final cost to the customer -- unit installed and ready to
roll.  The last unit I bought from Schaff cost me just under $200.  My total
charge to the customer will be $400.

Although I realize that D-C gives a MSRP of around $600, I simply can't
justify tripling the cost of an item, certainly not when it only takes me an
hour or so to install.  And this way my customer feels realllllly good (and
I still make almost $100/hour).

Annie Grieshop