[CAUT] Job Postings

Avery Todd atodd at uh.edu
Fri Feb 9 11:03:42 MST 2007

List,

I just yesterday got caught up on all my back e-mails. During the
reading of all the posts about bids, I had a thought. As some of you
may know, I'm planning to retire from the university the end of May
and I wondered if any of you had a sample of a job posting that would
give me some guidance. I'm assuming the "boss" will be asking me
about how to word it, so I'd like to have something to show him.

Some of the things about bidding would also apply, of course. Plus, I
have some others that I've saved over the years. But just in case any
of you have any better ideas than what you've seen on the list, I'd
be more than happy to see it/them.

Thanks.

Avery Todd
University of Houston

P.S. Can I still stay on the caut list after I retire?
Maybe University of Houston, Ret. :-)