[CAUT] Howler

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sat Feb 10 12:01:42 MST 2007

Thanks, Don!  What a great idea, and I think I'll put one together this
weekend to try it out.  On a grand system with 2 dehumidifier rods, you
could even plug the howler into the gang plug's third outlet.  Bet that'd
really get their attention, and it would be much harder to ignore since it
would follow the piano....

Annie