[CAUT] Fwd: Grammy award

Michael Wathen michael.wathen at wapin.com
Tue Feb 13 10:34:32 MST 2007

Quit with the apolgetic disclaimer.  We all would love to know who is doing
what.  As a professional technician who has worked on recordings before, I
have often wondered which technician did the work.  Musicians don't act like
this. They take full credit. We know that a certain amount belongs to us,
who have prepared the piano as a vital link to their success.  So, blown
your horn without guilt.  Congratulations!

Michael Wathen
Retired Technician University Technician (CCM)
Sound Consultant
Wapin Company LLP